Friday, February 4, 2011

irreplaceable

I had the great opportunity of having LaCoss as my first professor in my first class my freshman year of college! I have never been too much into History, but even though the class was at 7:45 am(and I am definitely not a morning person), I didn't miss a single one! I admired his enthusiasm and his ability to teach the way he did. His lectures were like a continuous, interesting, insightful and entertaining story that you wanted to know more about and hold on to. I remember telling EVERYONE to make sure to get into his classes as he was absolutely amazing!I searched for History classes, with my only concern whether he was teaching. His sense of humor and his personality are hard to come by, and I have not met a single person on this campus that had anything but the best to say about LaCoss.
Although I did not know professor LaCoss for more than that one semester and the one class period he made it to this year, I know that many students, including myself, are missing out on a great semester with him.
He will be missed!

-Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment